Re: Navigator for Palo ALto to Half Moon Bay drive

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Navigator for Palo ALto to Half Moon Bay drive
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:58:07 -0700
Ha! I had just expressed my doubts that I'd get the flivver tuned up in
time. But I've never even sat in an MGA. I agree about mapreading while
driving... I didn't have a navigator in mind either (the wife was not too
enthused about the prospect). So I'm available.

Max

Simon Matthews had this to say:

--

Max Heim