Re: GO ELSE WHERE!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GO ELSE WHERE!
From: Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 06:33:25 -0700 (PDT)
I do appologize to the list.  I was actually looking for a Spitfire when
someone made me an offer I couldn't refuse on the MG.  It was intended as
humor, in light of the tendancy not to give the full name of Triumph
products by many on this list.

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:14:09 -0500, kcmgb wrote:

|  I take ofence at your refference to the SPITFIRE I like most on this list
|  have a love for ALL British motoring and to nock on one is to nock all.
If
|  you insist on spewing you brand of crap do it else where!

Kimo Tichgelaar
"A man with a good car needs no justification/
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
-Gang of Four

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html