1275 parts for sale, only a few left.. and wishes for new car

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 parts for sale, only a few left.. and wishes for new car
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:58:14 -0700
I have sold the majority of my parts, but I still don't have enough money to
finish the rotary midget project!  I also recieved a call from my old HS
teacher wanting to sell me his MGB, I'M IN LOVE!!  So, I am going to try to
sell the Baja Bug since I am not allowed more than three cars by my dad...

The MGB is cool, it is a '69, unblemished aluminum hood, roll bar, 145
compression across all 4, brakes need work, needs some body work and paint
(white) and the only rust is on the drivers floor pan, the rockers still
have stock paint, all for about $250!! ( oh yeah, and I drove it around the
block A BUNCH!

So I need to sell these other parts...
PARTS:

1275 ribcase  tranny, 4 spd, 3 synchro, new rear seal (for the driveshaft)
and a new input shaft bearing, sounds good, no rattles,  the shifter is
shortened about 4" and is extremely quick through the gears, easily brought
back to stock by replacing the shifter.  $225

Clutch kit, pressure plate, t/o bearing (carbon stock)and clutch
disk.  1000 miles, virtually unused! $45

1275 cylinder head.  Rebuilt w/ new valves, springs and stem seals, planed
and cleaned.  All threads are in good condition with no stripped or broken
studs. 0 miles. Includes the rockers, pushrods, and the valve cover. make me
an offer!

Good rebuilt water pump, no leaks, $10

Barry Palmer
72 MG Midget (12a Rotary conversion almost finished)
71 Standard beetle (daily driver, stock except for a fat 1600 dp, 4 tip
monza
header, and a nice system)
66 Baja Bug (barely street legal play car!)