Re: Timing at 5500ft...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Timing at 5500ft...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:43:03 -0600
I would set the timing the same as I would at any elevation. I (and my
71BGT) spent five years at 6600ft above sea level in Utah. I've also driven
my 71BGT up to 14000ft above sea level (Mt. Evans) as well as some of the
other Colorado highways above timberline. I did make some minor adjustments
to the fuel mixture on my SU carbs but I left the timing at the normal
setting, which I believe is 12 degrees BTDC.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT