Re: New England british car events

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: New England british car events
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:22:55 -0400
Tab: You are right. We do have an annual tech-shopping trip to BritBits in
Portsmouth, NH and Kittery, Maine every spring however but not much else in
northern NE. Our annual Festival in Wachusett, Mass., does attract numerous
northern New Englanders as well.
Frank " Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com