Re: Compression Table

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>,
Subject: Re: Compression Table
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 20:07:34 -0600 (MDT)
Wouldn't multiple the original compression by this number to get the
target compression for your altitude?

(160 at sea level translates to 137.9 at 5000 ft, whereas reading 120
at 5000 would be the same as reading 136.6 at sea
level)

(2-NUMBER_PROVIDED_FOR_ALTITUDE)*read_compression_value)=sea_level_equiv
.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net