New guy, Prospective buy....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New guy, Prospective buy....
From: glh85@juno.com
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:26:12 -0500
Hi Guys,
        I have just found a MG in my girl friends back yard and looks complete.
It was left by the owners of the house and said they would pick it up,
it's been three years. It looks like the body doesn't have any rot or
body filler. The interior is bad but that doesn't bother me much, and the
dash is gone. It has rubber bumpers and steels wheels. I want to buy this
car, but I don't know how much I should offer? I don't know if the engine
is there but I know that the trans is, I'm going to check it out
tomorrow. I know I'll be in for a lot of work and that's what I want but
how much. It looks like original paint that is cracked and looks like
milky coffee brown. The tail light are broken and I haven't found the
front bumper. Thanks
Mark Walke
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.