Advice on wire wheels?

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Advice on wire wheels?
From: Matthew Trebelhorn <matttrebelhorn@netscape.net>
Date: 1 Sep 00 14:35:00 EDT
I'm looking for advice on replacing my wire wheels.

I'll be replacing hubs and wheels at the same time.

My most specific question:  British Wire Wheel tells me that my choices are:

14x4.5
14x5
15x6

Does anybody see what's missing there?  What I'd probably really like is a
14x6, but it doesn't exist...

Any opinions on sizes?

I drive my car a lot (daily 60+ miles) and occasionally autocross it.  Current
tires are 185/70 14 H-rated Bridgestone Potenza RE 930.  They're nearly new.
I like them.  If I go to 15" wheels, those could go on my girlfriend's car, so
that's no big deal.

Any thoughts on wires appreciated -- muchas gracias all.

Matt