road trip

To: "list MG (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: road trip
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:46:44 -0400
A while back I posted that my neighbor had 'caught the sickness' and was
seeking a B.  Well, I think we found one in Chicago.  Restored 70 split
bumper rdstr.  Guy even has the dual fuel pump setup in case one fails.  Pix
and description has it a solid driver, which is what he wants.  So, off we
go tomorrow with trailer and $$$ to see if seller is telling the truth!  If
so, looks like I will have another one to maintain as my neighbor is
mechanically challenged (if anyone tells him I said this, I will deny
it).<G>
Wish us luck.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB
86 Audi 4kq
70 B (once neighbor tires of it and I "take it off his hands")