Re: What did I do?

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What did I do?
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 09:52:49 -0600
Agreed - there is a very fair chance that the problem is the key/ignition
switch. The question I have is this - exactly where is the radio wired now??
I don't think that was spelled out clearly.  Anyhow, assuming that things work
properly (like the ignition switch) the proper place woudl be to hook the clock
wire to the hot going into the ignition, and the radio power to the switched
ignition pole, and make sure you have good connectors, and a good ground.  If
the ignition or wiring is messed up elsewhere, than the elsewhere needs to be
fixed first.  (Again, assuming the electrical system is in good working order)
this shouldn't be all that difficult, so if there is something wrong, either it
is something complex outside of this circuit, or something simple to fix.

Good Luck!
Phil Bates