Re: lbc's in Nova Scotia

To: bkrueger@ici.net (Bud Krueger)
Subject: Re: lbc's in Nova Scotia
From: bburrows@webtv.net (Bruce Burrows)
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:26:14 -0400 (EDT)
--WebTV-Mail-15298-5000

Bud that is a very nice report.

You were fortunate indeed having had the opportunity to meet Bob
Hamilton.  Though I do not know and have never met the man, I have long
respected his Sunbeam collection and the work it evidences.  I (along
with Grace Kelly :-)) am a fan of the old Sunbeams.   It is that
interest which, several years ago,  led me here:

http://navnet.net/~hamilton/auto.htm

I take note too, today, that Bob is also the proud owner of an MG
Midget.

WOW!  Talk about having a full life!

Bruce Burrows

'59 MGA basket case