Re: Those Exhaust Gas Analyzers

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: Those Exhaust Gas Analyzers
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:01:57 +0100
I use a Gunsons and it only measures CO, but that's all I need to get the V8
through the annual test.  It is more pessimistic than the test centre
though, so I adjust it to pass with a little margin on the Gunsons, then
readjust it adding on the difference between the Gunsons and the test centre
print-out.  You have to balance the carbs for mixture and flow as normal,
then adjust both carbs by the same amount in the same direction on the
analyser.

PaulH.