Moss "Battle of Britain Show 2000 "

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss "Battle of Britain Show 2000 "
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:29:41 +0000
Folks,
Has anyone on this list ever attended one of these yearly fund raisers
with the Flying Museum of Santa Monica, CA?
This year it's their 60th Anniversary and being a WWII buff, this sounds
like a great combination, British cars and WWII aircraft and some of the
men that flew them!! Shared experiences between the RAF, German Aces and
Pilots who fought in the Battle of Britain.
I'm intrigued enough to come out from Warwick, NY for the weekend of
Sept. 30-Oct. 1st.
Please let me know. For more info see Moss' latest British Motoring or
get back to me.
cheers,
Dave Houser