fuel injection setup for sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel injection setup for sale
From: "Diane Stowe" <Cessna@speakeasy.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:58:50 -0700
hi
I have a setup and a ton of related efi parts to sell. I am selling my mgb
and I took off the efi setup and put a hif6 on it.

what I have is a bosch jetronic LH 2.2 off of a 1986 volvo, complete, wiring
harness, etc.

including a real one off item, a cut down volvo distributor that is now a
mgb distributor. this allows you to run the ignition computer from the
jetronic. it uses a hall effect sensor etc. It's worth the price of
admission alone.
it bolts right into the stock position.

I have 2 ford escort 1986 2.3 liter throttle bodies, and 2 complete volvo
injector setups, regulators, air cleaners, 1 hot wire air flow sensor, etc.
a big box of stuff and some literature that would help anyone along. there
are some new unused sensors, and other things.

this is NOT a bolt on kit. you have to plumb a fuel return line, figure out
how and where to mount the ecu and stuff, etc. you should be familiar with
efi setups.

anyway the whole box of stuff is for sale for $300.00 , I would rather have
someone around seattle just drive by and pick it up. If you were to buy
these efi parts as a set from a junkyard, it would easily run you several
times that.

email me off list for any more info.

thanks, Diane