Re: Difference in Hubs?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Difference in Hubs?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:41:32 -0700
Umm, I know the knock-off thread pitch changed from fine to coarse --
however, I gathered the question was regarding the "spline pitch", which
to me would indicate the hub splines, and therefore was meant to
ascertain whether the actual wheels were interchangeable, not the
knock-off nuts. As far as I know, the wheels are interchangeable pre- and
post-67. From this I would suppose that the hubs would also be
interchangeable pre- and post-67, so long as you used the proper
knock-off nut for the hub. The original questioner can determine whether
I'm barking up the wrong tree.

wcameyer had this to say:

--

Max Heim