Re: Overdrive (78 MGB)

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive (78 MGB)
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:09:03 +0100
Also check the operation of the gearbox switch (I assume you have one) -
sometimes you can make the o/d switch in and out by pulling the lever around
while it is in 4th if the switch is marginal.  If it is this you can try
screwing the switch in a little more (dropping the cross-member gives you a
little more space) or taking it out and removing a shim.

PaulH.