MGB GT gas line hookup

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB GT gas line hookup
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:34:08 +0000
Folks,
Eureka! Finally got the 4 lines under the 67 GT Special restoration back
on:gas, battery cable, brakes and harness. Been putting this off for
about 2 years now. Lot's of pulling and tugging but the ends seem to be
where they should be to complete the hook-up.
One boondogle though. Anyone got a picture that shows how the rear short
gas line from the gas tank is positioned? Don't think I sat on the piece
I took off but nothing aligns properly! Any books show pics?
Boy, the first thing I did when Rita came home was to explain that the
s---eating grin on my face came from a day well spent in the garage! And
yes, I did take an Ibuprophen for the backache.
TIA,
Cheers from an OF,
Dave