Re: Ignition wires - crossover?

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition wires - crossover?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:33:34 -0700
Yeah, I looked for you, but I figured with your party you might have
other priorities... I did meet with Kelvin, Chris and Nina at the Moss
booth... and ran into Simon as well... couldn't quite convince him he
needed the Jensen Interceptor for $10K. Had to leave for some domestic
duties just before the awards... anybody score anything?

And thanks again, Simon, for the ride Saturday. Great fun! Now I have to
wangle a ride in a T-series...

Lunch would be cool... Tuesday is out for me.... Wednesday or Thursday
would work (so far, but lots of stuff is coming down).

Oh, on topic -- I just replaced my wires with whatever O'Connor was
stocking that wasn't Bosch... the Bosch ones had this thing about working
their way loose. But as my mystery mill is totally stock (well, I do have
a chrome coil), I wasn't concerned about hi-po spark plug wires.

Larry Colen had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149