Re: Humble Pie- Postscript

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Humble Pie- Postscript
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:52:42 -0700
I just picked my flat tire (and it's replacement) up from the shop.
If you read my story of Jasmine's first race
http://www.red4est.com/lrc/lday00/humblepie.txt you may remember that
in the last turn of the last lap of the "real" race, I spun and found
myself dropped from second to last (third) in class, looking at the
checkered flag, with a flat tire. Inspection of the tire shows a hole
and what seems to be the remains of a blister. So it seems that the
spin was not my fault.

I'm not sure whether that makes it better or worse.

Speaking of fixing my flat tire.  I want to put in a quick plug for Ray
at Scotts Valley Chevron. He mounts and balances my race tires for free,
which is an expense that could really mount up.  I know that Santa Cruz
is a popular destination when motoring about in sports cars so many of
you may find yourself needing petrol as you cruise over hwy 17.

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.