Re: Timing marks

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Timing marks
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:30:28 -0700
It just so happens that I was in my local speed shop the other day,
windodwshopping, and noticed that such thing does exist. I don't know who
makes them, Mr. Gasket, Moroso, or someone. However, they are stickers that
are degreed. This particular example had a number of options, depending on
the diameter of the pulley. Diminsions were something like 1/4 inch
increments from somewhere around 5 inches to 6-8 inches or so. I don't
actually remember, as I don't need them right now, and I didn't know what my
pulley diameter was. Obviously, since the are applied at the circumference
of the pulley, matching the proper sticker to the diameter of the pulley is
critical. So, try your local hot rod shop. Mine was Tognotti's in
Sacramento.

Michael Singleton