Petronix update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Petronix update
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 22:40:27 -0400
  Got the unit in thanks to a list member, and turning the instructions
over to THE OTHER SIDE! Duh, Still did not solve the problem, if it is
indeed a bent shaft, it is not noticable to my eye as I have watched it
many a time recently to get the points open. I think I am going to give up
on this one and take it to the shop while I work for a couple of days. Oh,
well, I tried to fix it myself, the upside is that I replaced alot of
little things that would have gone eventually anyways.
I will write back with a final diagnosis.

Thanks for all the help from those who responded.
Carl