Pictures from Colorado English Motoring Conclave:

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pictures from Colorado English Motoring Conclave:
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:31:48 -0600 (MDT)
I took about 250 pictures from this years Conclave.  The first page is
pictures from Saturday's rallye.  The rest are from today.  I favored
the cars that I liked the most.  As far as I could tell, I got shots of
all of the MGs.

Look for the Jag owner who should have bought a Rover!

Mine is the white B on page 8 at the end of the row.

I also got a few pictures of Larry Hoy's new V8 in his B.  (Including
the bugs from his trip to Ohio!)  His car was selected as one of the
nicest last year without the V8.

They are at:
http://lundgren.thornton.co.us/Conclave-2000/camera.html

(This is being fed from a 144k IDSL line, so it isn't going to scream.
That is all I got.  Sorry!)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net