RE: The Madness Begins

To: "'Chris Thompson'" <ct@cthompson.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: The Madness Begins
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:11:48 -0400
> So, I've just taken a long time and a roundabout way to
> introduce myself to
> you, and say, "I'm one of you now." and hope for some sympathy.

Sympathy?  You'll get no sympathy here.  We all suffer from the same
sickness.8*)
What you will get is a lot of great advice and tips.  Hope you have more
disposable income.
Congrats on your purchase, and get those brakes fixed!
Make sure and check the rubber brake hoses.  When they get old they tend to
stretch when pressure is applied.  Best thing to do is replace them all with
stainless steel braided lines.
Welcome to the list.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird