Re: Okay, I'll Ask... MJB Okay?

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Okay, I'll Ask... MJB Okay?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:59:26 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/00 4:52:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<< Dumb question - but maybe not conisdering the amount
 of spam I get... We probably all saw the note
 regarding costs to run this list, and the
 solicitation, from 'mjb'... I assume this is on the
 up-and-up...? Seems like a reasonable request to me
 but having been on the list less than a year, thought
 I would check before I send a check! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ABSOLUTELY!  Mark is not only the "Chief of Lists" but he is one of us.  He
owns Brit Cars (although I don't know what off hand) and he is a contributor
to the discussions.  I am proud that I have been able to send the Fat Chance
Garage several donations in the past, and I intend to continue to do so.

This list, and all the other lists that Mark handles, are extremely well run.
 We have virtually no downtime.  I can remember only one minor interruption
in the past three years, plus those times when everybody was getting multiple
messages.  Very minor problems.

Great job, Mark.  Keep it up.  (The list, that is!)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport