MG Restaurant...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Restaurant...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:59:49 -0700 (PDT)
While searching the archives for something else, came
across this from Neil Cotty last year -

                Date: 08-Oct-1999 23:35:12
                Subject: Re: MG Restaurant

                Hi Bill,

                > I was just reading the October issue
of Gourmet (getting set for
                thanksgiving
                > dinner this weekend) and an article
on Australia included mention of a new
                > restaurant in Sydney called "MG
Garage" which apparently, aside from
                having
                > noteworthy food, also features a
selection of MG cars in the main room.

                Yes it's located in Surrey Hills. A
nice restaurant, except a little
                'poseur' oriented. <G> I haven't eaten
there myself, but last time I walked
                past (on the way to a Pub of course
<G>) I saw an MGF or two, and a T-Series
                car. It's a little  hard to gaze in
through the windows as people are eating
                in there! <G> I don't recall seeing
anything like an A or a B etc.

                AFAIK, they also sell these cars. But
I think, the only types they sell are
                the MGF. It's sort of a good advert
for MG Cars. As I keep saying, the MGF
                isn't the worlds best or prettiest
Sports car, but it's great seeing them
                out there, even in restaurants!! <G>
There's also one in Melbourne I think.

                Cheers,
                Neil.

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://im.yahoo.com/