Only in Merry Old - no LBC content

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Only in Merry Old - no LBC content
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:17:50 EDT
 ONLY IN MERRY OLDE ENGLAND
 ---------------------------

 A young woman who was several months pregnant boarded a bus.
 When she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling
 humiliated on account of her condition. She changed her seat
 and he seemed more amused. She moved again and then on her
 fourth move he burst out laughing. She had him arrested. When
 the case came before the court, the young man was as asked why
 he acted in such a manner. His reply was: When the lady boarded
 the bus I couldn't help noticing she was pregnant. She sat under
 an advertisement which read "Coming Soon The Gold Dust Twins",
 then she moved under one that read "Sloans Liniments remove Swelling".
 I was even more amused when she sat under a shaving advertisement
 which read "William Stick Did The Trick". Then I could not control
 myself any longer when on the fourth move she sat under an
 advertisement which read "Dunlop Rubber would have prevented
 this accident." He won the case.