Thanks, Contagious, and wants.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks, Contagious, and wants.....
From: Robert Haigney <Robert.Haigney@anixter.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:45:57 -0700
First of all thanks to Reg (solentmg) for the right front caliper he sold me,
it works great, you saved me.

Second, I've been sitting reading this list for quite a while, I didn't have an
MG when I joined the list, but I bought my first MGB GT, three weeks after
joining, I tried selling it , but it never sold, I'm glad because my
circumstances have changed and I am now able to keep it.  The Contagious part
is that I just purchased another MG, a 78 Midget.  Thanks everyone, like  I
don't already have enough to work on, now I have two MG's in the garage.  I was
envious of everyone on the list showing there list of cars, but now , I can
prowdly join the group of owner's with more than one MG.  This is most
definately a project car, which is good, because I didn't want to pull the GT
apart, now I can learn all the valuable lessons everyone else talks about.  Be
sure to watch out for a lot of questions in the future........some good and I'm
sure some stupid one's.

Now for the wants......

Anyone have seats for a 78 MG Midget, not to bothered about the apperance,
because I'm going to re-cover them.
Also need a transmission for a 1970 engine, any helpers.....????
I'm based out of Riverside, CA.

Let me know, and thanks to everyone on the list  for being there.
You guys are sure worth your weight in gold.

Robert.
69 MGB GT
78 MG Midget, my new project......