Re: Crossflow head and Carbs of Choice?

To: "Scott Regel" <SRegel@dpra.com>
Subject: Re: Crossflow head and Carbs of Choice?
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:53:13 -0700
I was looking at a friend's crossflow setup recently. He was clever enough
to install a Pertonix crank fired ignition system. Otherwise, adjusting the
contact points and setting the timing of the distributer look as though it
may be well nigh impossible. You may wish to take this into your thinking
with a crossflow unit.

Michael Singleton

> I've been shaking that money tree since my May e-mail about a cracked head
on
> my de-smogged 76 B (now known as "Spot").  Something finally fell out!  So
> I'm looking at the crossflow head and a set of SU's to replace the worn
out
> DGV Weber on there now.  The engine will get a rebuild around
February-March