Re: Netiquette

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Netiquette
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:21:33 EDT
I feel like the group grinch, but here we go again!

DON'T BE SO G-D LAZY, YOU GUYS!!!!!

Do NOT quote the whole frigging previous post and then add one line, so we
all have to read it again for the fifth time. It is impolite as well as being
either too damned lazy or simply ignorant of appropriate net ettiquette.

If you WANT to be thought ignorant, impolite, or lazy, that's different - go
ahead.

In a message dated 26/09/00 9:28:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
>  Subject: Re: FW: little Triumph convertible sportscar - LBC Warning
>
>  LMAOTIMEPRDML
>
>  Larry
>  On Tuesday, September 26, 2000, at 10:46 AM, Graziano, Michael wrote:
>
>  >
>  > --_-==15CE694C5163==-_
>  >  charset=windows-1252
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > >From :http://www.roadstaronline.com/2000/08/072a0008.html
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  > What A Flashback
>  >
\
Et bloody interminable cetera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill