crossflow head

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: crossflow head
From: "eugene faust" <ejfaust@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:06:04 -0400
I'm a newcomer to the list so forgive me if I raise questions already
discussed.  I am seriously considering purchasing a cross flow head, 1 3/4
SU's and exhaust headers from Moss for my 67 BGT.  Has anyone done this?
My specific questions are as follows:  About how much horsepower increase
should I expect?  Are there any installation snags to be smart about?  How
difficult is it to get to the spark plugs once the carbs are moved to the
opposite side?  Any other problems I should anticipate?
Thanks, Gene