'69 MGB Alternator FS

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '69 MGB Alternator FS
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:44:18 -0400
A while ago, I had the alternator from my '69 B parts car rebuilt by the
best auto electric guys I've been able to find - Barbin Electric in Milford,
CT.  I had all good intentions of installing it in my '66 B.  But, haven't
had the opportunity or the need.  And, now that I'm racing it, I plan to go
to a lightweight alternator (Someone mentioned a Mitsubishi unit was better
than the GM unit.) to replace the low output generator.

SO, I offer this unit for sale at what it cost to test & completely (and
reliably) rebuild - $116.49.  Shipping is extra.  Located in Fairfield, CT

Norm SIppel
'66 MGB