Re: A ride for Mike Lishego

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A ride for Mike Lishego
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 18:14:35 -0400
Took a picture of Mike and his B with my wife and I as we drove to and from
a nice show in New Hampshire. It was one of those generic, small town fund
raiser car shows. Who thought the other cars in the foreign sports class
included and unrestored Allard Palm Beach, two RRs and two Bentlys. There
was a beautiful Mercedes from the 50's that was as close to 100 pts as I
will see in a bit. The owner had spent 32 seconds doing this fabulous
restoration (the time it takes to write a check and buy the car). I will
give the voters credit for giving it just a third behind a nice Morgan 4/4
and of course the Allard. Great day, great cars, great people. No Mike to
share it with :-(

Hans, you came along also, you also had a great time. You still owe me for
admission and lunch :-)

Carl French
67B
80B