Re: A ride for Mike Lishego (medium)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A ride for Mike Lishego (medium)
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
Not expecting snow for several months, I did the next
craziest thing and took the $800 "B" up to 85 MPH,
then on the curviest road in the area, I caught a
stingray that was waaaaaaay ahead of me. Of course, he
didn't know we were racing, but I kicked his butt :-)

Q. What does an $800 MGB do at 85 MPH?

A. Hits the power band and wants to go faster!

What's the best way to remove the drool from the
steering wheel?

=====
77 MGB "basketcase"
58 Willys CJ-3B the High Hooded Beauty
http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/Paulsen.html
A Roman divorced from his wife, being highly blamed by his friends, who
demanded, "Was she not chaste?  Was she not fair?  Was she not fruitful?"
holding out his shoe, asked them whether it was not new and well made.
Yet, added he, none of you can tell where it pinches me.- Plutarch

http://photos.yahoo.com/