Re: Ross "no subject" McaPherson

To: "ross macpherson" <arm@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Ross "no subject" McaPherson
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 22:38:00 -0500
At 07:38 PM 10/3/2000 -0700, ross macpherson wrote:
>I've been away for a LONG time....
>Anyone here I might know?  Anyone here might know (remember) me?
>Cheers, eh!

Well, if you still have the TC we'll be kind and remember you.  This has
been a week for remembering lost souls, current and past, so your timing is
good.  I seem to recall a short trip from Vancouver top Cache Creek to 100
Mile House (or something to that effect) before you petered out on us and
went back home.  For those with an interest, it was during Brit Run To The
Sun - Alaska '97.  You can find Ross in this range of pictures:

http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/members/barneymg/ak/pic2/2-16a.htm

http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/members/barneymg/ak/pic2/2-22a.htm

http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/members/barneymg/ak/pic3/3-2a.htm

Welcome back Ross.  Very nice to actually recover a lost soul occasionally.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg