Coolest ride in a mgb ive ever had!

To: mgccnwc-list@eskimo.com, Ray.Huff@metrokc.gov, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Coolest ride in a mgb ive ever had!
From: Reh74bgt@cs.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 00:35:06 EDT
Tonite was our clubs northend meeting. Fellow member Tim Horton has been
working on a 1967 Mgb that is freshly restored this summer.  Well the meeting
got over early & i got to go for a ride so i got in the car on & we went for
a spin Then we parked & he said wanna drive it.  I couldnt refuse!  After all
ive NEVER DRIVEN A RIGHT HAND DRIVE MGB!!!!! It was very cool oh yea it was
less than 50 out.  What a thrill thanks Tim.  It was like driving a new car
thats 33 years old.
Ray Huff Jr
78 mgb reborn from the flames