Re: Engine Stand

To: "Simon Matthews" <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine Stand
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 13:46:24 -0700
Hi Simon

I hope so! I think the critter weighs in at around 360 lbs, actually. But
just in case you need to overhaul a V8 diesel sometime in the future...

But what's up? You need to rebuild your engine? It seemed OK the other
week...

BTW  I was looking around at the British Car Meet, and ALL the MGA bumper
guards are the same as yours. It must be those other folks with the coupe
who have them upside-down. Ha!

OH! (bright idea!) -- Do you want to borrow my engine stand? Only used
once (for two days), and the brackets are already set up for a B engine.
I wouldn't miss it, even if you kept it all winter. Seriously, let me
know.

Max

Simon Matthews had this to say:

--