MGB (NEED HELP!)

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB (NEED HELP!)
From: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 07:53:05 -0700
Hi Guy
Ok it is my turn to ask for some help, we as a business are looking for an
MGB to set up as a company demonstrator for our product range that is about
to expand even further. The problem we have is finding a suitable car!! in
this area. We have tried the local papers trader etc but nothing, we can
find a few $3-5k jobs but that is not what we need. What we are looking for
is a structurally sound car that needs mechanical work (it does not matter
how much as most of it will be gone anyway!) and of course it  needs to be
at a reasonable price we would prefer a chrome bumpered car but a  later one
will be OK if that is all we can get. SO come on guys what have you got
around that back of the house that ----
a. the wife would like to see gone (ASAP)
b. would help with the Christmas budget
c. you would like to see featured in a few major publications on MG
d. you may well get to see hold a world record

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com