Re: Nice Day!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Nice Day!
From: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 09:10:34 -0400

Larry Macy wrote:

> Yea it was a very nice day, a bit cool but still a nice day. BTW Allen and
> Rick were busy stuffing the Chinese Auction boxes, which
> didn't help 'cuz Gene Fox's daughter won em all.

Well not quite Larry - i won the most expensive prize on the table - a
Beautiful 1939 Ford V8 Woody Station Wagon model made by Western Models Ltd of
the UK.  Catalog shows it sells for $195! - Not bad for a $5 investment.
Wonder what I could get on E bay for it? LOL  - Anyone interested in it? Make
an offer.

You're right about River Road - I take it often - its only 15 mins away from
my house.
Rick