Re: Road & Track Magazine Road Test Reports on the 1972 MGB and 1980 MBG

To: "tom_winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road & Track Magazine Road Test Reports on the 1972 MGB and 1980 MBG LE and TR4
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 12:41:40 -0700
These MGB road tests (and many others) are reprinted in "Road & Track on
MG Sports Cars" by Brooklands Books. This used to be available from
Classic Motorbooks. If it turns out to be out of print you can search on
Amazon for out of print titles. Don't know if there was an equivalent
volume for Triumphs. I could scan and email the MG articles if that is
all you want, but I recommend the book as a useful resource.

tom_winslow had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149