MGB Hardtop Parts

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Hardtop Parts
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:45:26 -0400
BTW, the Plexiglas for the side windows of the factory hardtop is cheap to
buy, and easy to cut.  So, don't let fogged or crazed plastic stop you from
buying one if you find it.

If anyone has questions about sources of parts beyond what Moss or Vic Brit
show in their catalogs, be creative.  Now, you may not be able to get OE or
NOS parts.  But, if you aren't going for the MG equivalent of "Bloomington
Gold," don't worry about originality.  Go for functionality.  I may be
prejudiced since I use my B all the time, but it is just a car folks.  A
mighty fun, fairly unique, sometimes cantankerous car.  But, just a car.
Don't get crazy about the perfect part.  Just get a functional part.  Keep
'em on the road.  Make them enjoyable.  Make the Miata owners envious.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB with parts from '69, '72, & ?? MGB's and other non-MG parts.  But,
it still gives me great pleasure to drive and race.