RE: Stupid Newby Question re: shift knob

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stupid Newby Question re: shift knob
From: "Greg Bass" <gbass@essentialnetworks.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:28:29 -0400
The MG Octagon on the trunk of my '78B looks like a 9W. Where can I order a
new one that spells MG correctly. The previous owner must have changed it
before I bought it!" :-)

Newbie name withheld for reasons of stupidity
(Just kidding about the about no-stupid question I already ordered a new
trunk lid with the correctly spelled octagon on it!)

Greg Bass
'78 B
Previous owner of a '68 B