RE: High RPM

To: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: High RPM
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
--- Larry Hoy <larryhoy@prodigy.net> wrote:
> I think what happens here is the leak is a vacuum
> leak, so the volatile gasses are sucked into the
> intake and cause the RPMs to go up.  Right?

I guess blocking the air in, or adding to the fuel
both have the same result. Probably depends on what
you spary or maybe it's a little of each action. I
guess with O2 the RPM's drop, but I've never tried
using any gasses to do this, just carby cleaner on my
car or WD-40 on the neighbors car ;^] What a mess...
yuk-yuk-yuk

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing

58 Willys CJ-3B, Buick 231, T90, D18, D44, D25, 33X12.5 BFG's, custom exhaust
by Jenson and Audiovox.

She married me not for what I was, but for what she could make me...

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.