Re: Rostyle Rim Width (was Re: Biggest Tire Size)

To: "Jon" <a77mgb@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rostyle Rim Width (was Re: Biggest Tire Size)
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:00:49 +0100
That surface has at least three angles on my Rostyles, none of them
parallel.  However near the inner part of "where the bead seats, the outer
lips that keep the bead and side wall from expanding off the rim as it's
filled with air" but just above the radius where the side locator for the
bead becomes the seat for the bead, it is 5".

PaulH.