Re: Bristol PA British Car Swapmeet (was DVT event)

To: Rick Brown <brown409@home.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bristol PA British Car Swapmeet (was DVT event)
From: kingwj@mail.del.net
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 100 11:28:15 +0000
<pre>How about from I-95 coming from Philly direction?  The wife can visit her
sister and I can shop, there's a role reversal.  Also are the kids from Bristol
really sharp as a pistol when they do the Bristol stomp?

Dan
It was pretty good last year - lots of parts available - I managed to snag a few
items last year like a small sandblaster for $5.

Directions: From PA Turnpike exit 29 - follow route 13 south to 413. turn Right
onto New Rodgers Road. go past ramp for 95 south. turn Left at next light - Ford
Road (Wawa on far right corner) - flea market is 200 yrds on left.

Starts at 9 am.

Will be good to see you again Kai.

Rick