RE: Moss part number?

To: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Moss part number?
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:20:57 -0600
Thanks for the quick responses.

Of course this leads to another question.  What's the difference between
297-530 and 296-410?  Both
are intake/exhaust manifold gaskets, both fit the same head (configuration) the
latter one is for
the Z-S intake.  I gotta imagine they both will fit any MGB (maybe MGA).  Is
the latter one, which
may have a metal side, better than the early one?

Larry Hoy