Thank you (was Any advice?)

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you (was Any advice?)
From: Chris Rose <chris_rose@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:26:57 +0100
Hi everyone.

Just a really quick note, as I am stupidly busy with work this week, to say a
huge thank you to all of you who offered advice/sympathy re. my flooded B. I
WILL be replying to you all, but I should be hearing some information from the
garage this weekend, and wanted to have some news to report back.

My mindset is now definitely in the WHEN the B is up and running again, not IF
the B is running again :)

Armed with the info received from you all, I should have a really good idea of
whether the garage are planning to do a good and thorough job or not. I am
hopeful they will be as the guy is a real MG fan as well as repairer!

More info. next week.

Thanks again, really appreciate it.

Chris

"Free text messages. Another 100% free service from www.totalise.net"