FS: $200 1960's "B" in Lafayette, IN

To: mgs list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: $200 1960's "B" in Lafayette, IN
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:48:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hello list!

Due to mental problems, I can not remember who asked
me to check on some parts off the car for sale. I
finally have contact information for the chap who owns
it. He does not seem real interested in parting it
out, but there is a possibility. I accidently deleted
your message and can't remember who you are. I blame
these mental problems on the fact that my mind was
trying to develop into an adult mind during the era
that my "B" was produced. At that time, the world was
a very hostile environment for brain cells. Sorry,
it's not my fault...

I had a closer look at the interior (uncovered,
outdoors) and there are no floor boards, interior is
poop, except the gauges. Engine and tranny are out,
under a tarp.

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing

58 Willys CJ-3B, Buick 231, T90, D18, D44, D25, 33X12.5 BFG's, custom exhaust
by Jenson and Audiovox.

She married me not for what I was, but for what she could make me...

I like work; it fascinates me; I can sit and look at it for hours.

http://im.yahoo.com/