Rally time is here!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rally time is here!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:06:43 +0000
OK... I have to be up in a few hours' time for my four days of Classic
Adelaide Rally.

I am navigating for a course car and because our driver had a say in it
(and because he is a member of the local Jaguar Club) the group that we
will be leading will consist of:

1.  1966 275GTB Ferrari (UK)
2.  1971 365GT 2+2 Ferrari (AUS)
3.  1956 XK140 Jaguar (UK)
4.  1958 XK150 Jaguar (UK)
5.  1949 XK120 Jaguar (UK)
6.  1959 XK120S Jaguar (UK)
7.  1963 DB5 Aston Martin (AUS)
8.  1961 190SL Mercedes Benz (AUS)
9.  1956 XK140 Jaguar (AUS)
10. 1959 MGA (AUS)
11. ???? XJ6 Jaguar (AUS)
12. 1956 D-type Jaguar (AUS)

Well, at least I got the only MG in this section in MY group :-) but
pity the '65 Sunbeam Tiger was a late withdrawal.

This should be a FUN four days...

Sir Jack Brabham *is8 driving another Aston Martin DB4 this year and
hopes to finish in one piece, but I am hanging out to have a decent look
at the 300SC Prototype Mercedes shipped over especially from the
Mercedes museum... now this is REALLY a case of 'drive them - don't hide
them'.

Eric
'68MGB MkII