Lucas gremlin ousted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas gremlin ousted
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:05:37 EDT
Thanks again to the wonderful list members for all of the great advice.
  Turned out that the tip to check the voltage stabilizer led me to find the
problem.  Not that the stabilizer was it, darn it, but the bundle of
connectors just in front of it was hiding the culprit.  I was working on the
stabilizer with the turn signal turned on, and when I giggled the bundle
while working on the stabilizer, the signals started to flash.  Eureka!
I haven't figured out exactly which connector was corroded enough to make the
difference, but needless to say they are all freshly cleaned and coated with
dielectric grease.
  HA!  Fall motoring awaits!  I really hated driving without brake lights.

Jay Donoghue
72B
72B-GT
66 Mustang