Archives? And Run-On...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Archives? And Run-On...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 16:24:51 -0800 (PST)
Anyone have any idea what's going on with the archives? I was hoping to do
some research before going to thie list regarding the run-on I've started
to experience in my 76B with Z-S carb (no pollution controls).... It's a
slight case but just started and I'm wondering what the cure is? I just
filled up but I believe it started just before I did so.... Thanks....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328